Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar
    We are currently recruiting for a Fluent Dutch speaker with telephone experience either sales or customer service to work for a Niche Head hunter based in Canary Wharf. This fantastic opportunity is paying a basic of up to £28k with a realistic 35K OTE.

With offices in London, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and Brussels the organisation has a truly European scope. A tight-knit team is dedicated to providing innovative search solutions that stand out from the crowd. With a focus on the technology sector, working for clients in Outsourcing, Consultancy, Hardware and Software. Over the years the organisation has built a strong track record with a 100% score on all projects taken on.

We are looking to bring on board a Consultant for the fast growing team in the European HQ in London.

The consultant will be fully responsible for delivering retained searches across Europe. This will include:
    Generating candidates/longlist
    Conducting telephone interview assessment
    Liaising with clients/candidates to manage interviews/offer process
    Generating market intelligence

The ideal candidate will have the following criteria:
    Language skills: Must be fluent in Dutch
    Ideally 3 – 5 years professional sales experience
    Good telephone manners (ideally experience in a telephone based job – e.g. telemarketing/Customer service/telesales etc.)
    Dynamic & energetic to work in a fast moving industry
    University Degree

I am very keen to hear from Dutch speakers based in London so please give me a call on 0207 400 6040 to discuss my current opportunities in London, Alternatively please send your CV for the Dutch Speaker vacancy to

Mandeville Group are a recruitment company and an equal opportunities employer.
About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM