Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2009 edited

Rogerr:

“Ice cold and blizzards inside the Arctic Circle in Norway, driving wind and rain in the Scottish highlands, irregular threats in the Iraqi desert or permanently wet and rotting clothes and desperate people in the humid jungle in Haiti. A group of young men, almost burned out are not just surviving in these extreme conditions, but they are also operating; carrying out their task.... One more problem; I, the leader of the group, am one of them. It’s my responsibility ‘to get the job done’ and return the group back safely.”

A proud organisation, internationally respected, self-supporting, independent with robust, effective leadership and a host of other qualities. These are all the elements of my present job being an officer (Lieutenant-Colonel) in the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps. After about 20 years however, the military challenge has started to fade and I would like to explore different opportunities in a new environment.

I am looking for employment which will challenge me in new areas; a job that will further my personal development, with frequent travel, offer better earning potential and the opportunity to work at a higher management level. What I can offer you, is a dedicated, enthusiastic, can-do mentality, energetic, innovative, reliable, professional team player with strong leadership abilities, looking to utilize my unique skill set with a dynamic progressive, fast paste organization.

In view of the fact that I have a management science background and considerable experience, I would like to apply for the following appointments; program/project manager, human resource manager, consultant, international sales manager, personal manager and logistic manager.

I'm 38 years old, single and work as a luitenant-colonel in the US (VA/DC) since the summer of 2006. This summer I decided that I will quit the military in 2008 and that I will stay in the US, preferably in Florida. I would like to work in a Netherlands company in the US.

Feel free to ask for my 'impressive' resume or let me know if you have any information for me.

rogerr@hccnet.nl

('Qua Patet Orbis = As far as the world extends' The NL Marine Corps credo)

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM