MAY 5, 2018: FORUMS WILL SHUT DOWN SHORTLY- NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthordrfaber
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2009

Dear All,

I will be attending a Screenwriting Workshop at NYFA this summer (July & August) in Manhattan. You may call it a suspended youth dream, an early midlife crisis or just a creative summer break. Anyhow, I’m looking for a serious House Swap. I have a wonderful and spacious condominium in the middle of the trendy Pijp in central Amsterdam (see description below, it comes with a white Vespa!). I will swap for a condo, apartment, studio or ‘complete’ room in Manhattan or Brooklyn during July & August 2009.

For pictures see: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/swp/1175069054.html

Please forward this mail to anyone who you believe is on the lookout for an unforgettable Amsterdam summer! If you get me a roof, you will be mentioned in the credits of my first feature film!

Thanks and regards,

Daan Faber
    (daan@misterkitchen.nl)

Offering

Great modern condominium in the middle of the trendy Pijp, Amsterdam’s version of La Quartier Latin/Notting Hill. A sizzling central area with its numerous cosy bars, small shops, ethnical restaurants, tempting terraces and the famous Albert Cuyp Market. Walking distance to Rembrandt, Leidseplein and all the central canals.

Period: July & August 2009
    Size: 860 sq. feet/80 sq. meters
    Living: large and light with windows on one side and a big sunny balcony on the other with fresh herbs
    Kitchen: big and very well equipped open kitchen (yes with dishwasher!)
    Bathroom: design bath with shower
    Sleeps: 2 in comfortable and quiet bedroom with big box-spring bed
    Extras: LCD TV, Digital Cable, DVD, Music System, WIFI, washing/dryer machine and…a white Vespa ET4 Scooter!!! (if you know how to drive)

Asking

Condo, apartment, studio or ‘complete’ room in Manhattan/Brooklyn during July and August 2009 in order to attend a screenwriting workshop at the New York Film Academy.

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM