Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2009

NLBorrels Admin:

Hi There,

No.1 Dutch artist Alain Clark is performing in London next week, and I'd really like to have the event added to your social networking page if possible.

I'm keen for any Dutch fans living in London to come to the event for free, and listen to some great music and have free food and drinks.

Please see below for all the details, anyone who would like to attend needs to send their name to this email address: alain.clark@warnermusic.com

Please can you let me know if this is ok?

Kind regards,

Ebony

Date: January 27th 2009
    Venue: The Pigalle Club
    Time: 18:30
    Admission: Free (to guarantee entry please send an email with your name to alain.clark@warnermusic.com )

A chart-topping, arena-filling household name in his homeland, Dutch soul superstar Alain Clark is confirmed to make his UK live debut with an exclusive invite only performance at London venue The Pigalle Club on January 27th.

Doors for this special invite will open at 6.30pm with Alain Clark on stage at 7pm. Complimentary food and drink will be available.

With his sound firmly steeped in the best traditions of Motown and classic sixties soul, Alain Clark became the Netherlands? hottest new artist of 2008. His debut single ?This Ain?t Gonna Work? ( ) announced Clark?s arrival in style as it scurried up to #3 in the charts. The subsequent singles ?Father and Friend? (#2), ?Blow Me Away? (# and ?Fell In Love? (#10) cemented Clark?s reputation and forced his debut ?Live It Out? past double Platinum status with near immediacy as well as to a peak position of #2 during an epic stay in the charts.

?Live It Out? received widespread critical acclaim as Clark received a prestigious Rembrandt Prize as well as the major Megaward. Clark was also the star of national radio station 3FM?s award ceremony, earning Best Single (for ?Father and Friend?), Best Male Singer and Best Newcomer.

One of Warner Bros. Records? biggest priorities of 2009, Alain Clark?s UK career will be launched with the release of the single ?Father and Friend? on March 16th. ?Father and Friend? is an emotional ballad on which he duets with his father Dane, himself a veteran soul musician inspired by the likes of Otis Redding, Sam & Dave and James Brown.

Alain Clark?s debut album ?Live It Out? will follow on March 23rd. It features all of his hit singles to date and incorporates performances from legendary drummer Steve Gadd (Paul McCartney, Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon, Eric Clapton) as well as bassist Kevin Wyatt (Terence Trent D?arby, En Vogue).

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM