Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2009

catelijne:

Great room in friendly flats hare in West Kensington!

This three bedroom flat is modern, fully furnished and has a fully fitted kitchen with freezer, washing machine, oven and microwave. Wireless internet, international phone calls to landlines and a cleaning lady is included in the price!

The room is itself is fully furnished and has a big double bed, two wardrobes, a chest of drawers, a mirror and two big windows. You will be sharing the apartment with two other girls (22 and 23). One is working and the other is a student.

Location is two minutes to West Ken tube, 5 mins to Earls Court or Kensington Olympia (within walking distance of Hammersmith, Fulham and High St Kensington 10-15mins). Area is safe, and quiet, with local shops & a 24hr Tesco Hyperstore within 2 mins walk.

The room is available from January 17, 2009.

The rent is 500 pound a month including bills! A deposit (one month) and one month rent up upfront is required.

I am leaving because I am going back to Amsterdam to graduate. if you are interested in the room, please send me an e-mail.

Cheers, Catelijne

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM