Special forums: Koningsdag 2017 ~ King's Day || KoningsDagen on Twitter: @Koningsdagen
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar

Beste mensen,

Aan het begin van 2017 mag ik een stage lopen in het buitenland. New York lijkt me een prachtige uitdaging. Mijn interesses zijn marketing, sales en management (iedere andere uitdagende stage is uiteraard ook welkom). Heb je nog iemand nodig? Of ken je iemand die mij misschien kan helpen? Zou je dan alsjeblieft kunnen reageren.

Hieronder mijn cover letter:

Dear Sir/Madam,

In September 2013 I have started my study International Business Management at the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht. This study is fully in English and the University encourages students to seek international internships. I am currently in my fourth and final year of the study. Four years of study and an internship at an employment agency have given me enough professional knowledge and confidence to take on an internship abroad. This internship will start at the beginning of February until the end of June.

After my high school graduation, I traveled in the United States for three months. Prior to this journey I worked full-time time in order to finance this. During this journey I visited several cities on the east side, south side and west side of the United States. This period of traveling improved my English and understanding of the American culture and way of life. This has resulted in a fascination for the U.S. and its corporate culture in which I am eager to work as an intern.

Looking back at my career I have already worked at SME (small and medium-sized enterprises). To stay challenged in the future I would like to work in a bigger company. During my last internship at an employment agency I proved to be able to handle projects. In this internship I worked alongside my supervisor, I took on several of his tasks and enlightened his workload. Moreover, I learned to analyze business opportunities and help the manager make better decisions. My hands-on mentality and openness to criticism make me fit in teams easily and learn fast.

People describe me as an honest, direct and hard working individual. I am not afraid to speak up in order to benefit the wellbeing of the company. Due to my spontaneous character I am able to represent the company in a suitable manner and motivate people to take action.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information. I thank you for reading my text and the possible help you can give me.

Sincerely yours,
    David Graafland

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM