Special forums: Koningsdag 2017 ~ King's Day || KoningsDagen on Twitter: @Koningsdagen
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar

Hi Everyone,

Dutch Meetup Member, Vivian Vinck and her husband are returning to the Netherlands. They have some Dutch books they are unable to take and would like to offer to any in the group who want them. I'm not sure how many or what type. They are leaving for the Netherlands Sept 24 so please contact Vivian before Sept 20 to ask questions about the books and how to pick up.

I have asked her to possibly post some of the types of books and titles on the message board in a reply to this message. You can check there or email her directly.

To contact Vivian, please sign in to your Meetup Account> go to the San Diego Dutch Meetup Page> select the "Members" tab> under Find Members enter her name. Select her profile and send her a message from the profile.

Also, looking for some suggestions and ideas for a Dutch Meetup event. It has been several months since we have had a get together. Please send me a message or check the message board for a separate post about DUTCH EVENT and offer suggestions.

If you would like to host an event (basically be sure to be at a place of your time, date, and choosing) please let me or Laura know and we will put the event on the calendar. If we set an event based on your volunteering to host - Please be sure to attend and greet folks as they arrive. You are not responsible for paying the bill or tab. Just notify the venue of about how many are attending and to ensure the venue can accommodate the group.

Thank you and tot ziens.

John and Laura

bron/source: email through Meetup.com, http://www.meetup.com/dutchsandiego/

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM