Special forums: Koningsdag 2017 ~ King's Day || KoningsDagen on Twitter: @Koningsdagen
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar

Greetings all,

Next tuesday, Feb 24 at 7 pm, Fathom Events is showing a special program about Rembrandt. This is in partnership with the Rijks Museum and will be a 1 and half hour program. the Cost is 12.50 and it will be simultaneously shown at 4 cinemas in San Diego County:

AMC La Jolla

AMC Mission Valley

Edwards Mira Mesa

and Edwards Temecula

There are 4 separate events posted so you can select which one you are attending.

The organizer of the event has generously donated tickets at the Mira Mesa, La Jolla, and Mission Valley theaters. There are only a LIMITED amount. I am requesting that if you are interested in going to see the show and would like a free ticket, please post something on the event page for the theater you want to go to about an experience at the Rijks Museum, your favorite Rembrandt painting, or why you like Rembrandt.

As there are LIMITED number of tickets, I will give them to the first people who post to the event page and only a ticket for the theater to which they are attending. Please do not post to one theater and intend to go to another, you will get the wrong ticket and I cannot guarantee the other theater will honor it. Also please be sure to go if you take a free ticket. It would be very sad if someone takes a free ticket and then does not go when someone else could have used it.

Please see how many tickets available in each theater and post. Then send me a private message with your mailing address or how to get the ticket to you (I will not be driving all over the county to delivery. I will mail them though). You should send me your address by saturday morning so I can put them in the mail that day.

I will be attending at Mission Valley, you can pick up tickets from me there.

Please consider going even without a free ticket so they can see there is an interest for Dutch events and bring them back. If we do not support Dutch events, no one will bring them.

Hartelijk bedankt

John
    your faithful organizer.

bron: email and http://www.meetup.com/dutchsandiego/

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM