MAY 5, 2018: FORUMS WILL SHUT DOWN SHORTLY- NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2009

Lauraco:

Dear everyone in this Dutch network,

My partner and I are moving to London in september and we are looking for a (1 bedroom) studio, preferably not too far away (1 hour walk or on the line) from Holborn tube.

We are now in Indonesia, so vieuwing appartments is out of our reach. We will be in this part of the world until the end augusts, therefore that I ask your help on finding a suitable and affordable place.

We are planning to stay 2 years in London. My reason for going there is to do a master study at the LSE. My partner is a lawyer and is currently seeking employment in a law office in London, so tips about that are also very welcome.

We will be looking forward to meeting those already living in London when we are there. Maybe we can organise a 'goede nederlandse borrel' in september.

Kind regards and thank you very much in advance with any information you might have for us.

Laura Coello
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

sverschoor:

Dear Laura,

My partner and I are also moving to London per mid November.
    Unfortunately I can't help you with an apartment as of now but would enjoy to have a goede welcomes borrel with you and your partner!

Regards,
    Stephanie
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

rsneijder:

Dear Laura,
    I assume that you have found an apartment by now, but to get together for a borrel, count me in.

Ron
  4. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorPim.Assen
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2009

Dear Laura,

Let me introduce myself since I might be able to help you.

My Name is Pim Assen and I have been working for 4 years in the Residential property market in Prime Central London. I am now living for almost 10 years in the UK with my Indonesian fiancee Kamilia. After 8 years still together after we met as students in the UK. Interesting you living in Indonesia! I am originally from Hengelo (east Holland)I have recently resigned from the company I worked for and started my own business, helping buyers and tenants finding a suitable property in Prime Central London. The website will be up and running within 2 weeks www.assenresidential.co.uk (currently under construction). If you think I could help you, let me know. You can eitherway call me on my mobile on +44 (0)7590699977 or email me at pim.assen@assenresidential.co.uk.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Pim Assen

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM