Special forums: Koningsdag 2017 ~ King's Day || KoningsDagen on Twitter: @Koningsdagen
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorNLBorrelsWW
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014 edited

Uiteraard een moeilijke wedstrijd, en Shakespeare kan gezellig zijn, maar ik denk dat er daar zondag heel veel Mexicanen zullen zijn.

Shakespeare will most likely be very crowded. Heights Tavern will be open for the 9:00 Game! Arrive early to ensure getting in. As always, we cannot guarantee the place is not too full if you arrive at 9:00 a.m.

Heights Tavern heeft lekker bier een lekker eten!

Heidi and I cannot be at the game as we are both out of town this weekend, but wear orange and look for other Dutchies. There is no parking lot, so parking will be on the street surrounding the area. Do not park in the parking lot next to the liquor store on the corner, that is a private lot for the liquor store and the restaurant next to it.

The Old Sod Irish Pub next to the Tavern may also be open so that is an option. Rosy O'Grady's Bar on the corner from the Tavern and Blind Lady Ale House will also be open. So there are several options within walking distance of each other. They said they would be open at least by 8:30 am.

If you want to host at a place in North County, please email me the details of where you will be and I will make an event.

When: Sunday, June 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
    Where: Heights Tavern, 3377 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA

bron:http://www.meetup.com/dutchsandiego/events/190868022/

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM