Special forums: Koningsdag 2017 ~ King's Day || KoningsDagen on Twitter: @Koningsdagen
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    NLBorrelKoning

My name is Marianela and I’m a Recruiter and Resource Coordinator at Moravia IT.

We are currently looking for a Dutch native speaker, eligible to work in the US, interested in working onsite for our client based in Cupertino.

As for the projects, there are currently various projects running. However, they are all about testing our client’s software applications and websites. In particular, testing:
    • Whether any string is cut off.
    • Whether strings are left in English.
    • Any typos or spelling errors.
    • If strings make sense in context.
    • Any bugs should be logged in a bug database.

This is a temporary position

As for the location, every project is carried out onsite at our client's lab in Cupertino, CA.
    The testing hours are from 9am to 5pm with a one-hour lunch break that is unpaid.

We offer an hourly rate that we will agree on as we move forward with the onboarding + mileage compensation $0.55 per mile.

Should you know someone who might be interested, please ask the candidates to submit their CV to MBotta@moravia.com or contact me for further details.

Regards,

Marianela

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM