Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Ingezonden bericht:

Why am I contacting you?

My name is Jessica Numann and I work for Fronteer Strategy, an Amsterdam based consulting firm and one of our pillars is co-creation. In the second week of February we will be organising two co-creation sessions in New York for a European Stroller Brand.

This stroller brand will be introducing a new and innovative stroller to the market of which the first prototype has been developed. They would like to test the preposition of this prototype on consumers and give them an active role in this process. We are therefore looking for a specific mix of people and background to take part in these sessions. I was hoping you either recognise yourself and/or now people that fit the profile:

What to expect?

We will be organising two inspiring consumer co-creation sessions in New York (Manhattan). During these sessions you will get a sneak-preview of the prototype, as well as a presentation of its features.

Together with the other participants you will be asked to provide feedback and come up with new ideas based on your own experience and perspective. You will be one of the first to see it as it is still confidential, you therefore also have to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) stating that you will not share anything with others about this session until the launch of the stroller.

What makes you a suitable participant for the co-creation session?

We are looking for parents who fit the following profile:

You are expecting and have already bought a stroller or you bought a stroller in the last year and are still using it.
    You like to try out new products and are often one of the first to buy a new product.
    You are open, creative, critical and interested in this topic
    You use your stroller for urban as well as non-uraban areas.

What is in it for you?

You will get a chance to work directly with the stroller company's team. Furthermore you will receive an incentive of $ 125 for participating as well as a bag designed by the stroller company.

When will the sessions take place?

The sessions will be held on February 8th and 9th from 18:00 - 22:00.
    We will not ask you to join in on both sessions, just one.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me:

Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to people you think would enjoy participating in the sessions.

Ed. Note: Jessica has indicated she loves Dutchies, but "real" Americans are even more interesting, so forward to friends as you see fit.
About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM