MAY 5, 2018: FORUMS WILL SHUT DOWN SHORTLY- NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2009

NLBorrels Admin:

Goed nieuws... KDSF'08 is geregeld en vindt plaats op Vrijdag 25 April

Hiep Hiep Hoera, Lang zal ze leven, 70 Jaar!

The Fifth Annual Dutch Queensday in San Francisco is here, Just for members of the MJDJ email list and NLborrels. If you RSVP before midnight on April 14th with first and last name, you will be admitted in at a presale price for $10. The venue will only hold 300 people so Op=Op. Last Year we had 400 people in Orange dancing and drinking the night away!

There will be Dutch Cheeses, Friet Sateh, Patat Oorlog, Drop, Chocolate, Stroopwafels, and a lot of Grolsch Beer. Did I mention Grolsch Beer! So there will be a plethora of Grolsch beer present to celebrate the best Annual Party from the Netherlands

Plus music from Andre Hazes, Doemaar, De Dijk, Van Dikhout, Golden Earing, Ali B, DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buren, Sander Van Doorn, Marcel Woods, Hans de Booij, Jantje Smit, Koos Alberts, Guus Meeuwissen, Paul de Leeuw, Marco Borsato, etc will all be played!
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

marcusdj:

Presale Ticketes for NLborrel Members are still only $10 online until April 23, 2008. When purchased on MJDJevents.com

Hup Holland Hup

marcus
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

lusoares:

Marcus, my husband sent an email to sanfrancisco@nlborrels.com to ask for the tickets with no reply . buying them via MJDJ events is the only way possible? How do I get the tickets? Thanks
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

NLBorrels Admin:

Yes it is/was (as I'd replied via email actually).
    ForumBot
    • CommentAuthorForumBot

davidkort:

Hi,

Maybe a bit late, but I ordered two tickets through mjdj.com, and I didn't receive any confirmation mail yet. The payment went through Paypal and according to my bank, the appropriate amount has been deducted from my account. How can I prove that I've bought two tickets online at the door tonight?

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM