Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

•       

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorcoby
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2011 edited

Hello, my name is Coby,I am 54 years. I live in Chelsea (30 km. south from Melbourne) since November 2010. I am looking for some new friends
  2. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorsporty
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2011

Hi, is this Chelsea, Manhattan? I am new to NYC, am 59 and am relocating to Manhattan. If you are in this area, I am interested in meeting you. I am a young 59-er, most people guess more 50-ish. Where in Holland are you from? Me, The Hague/Den Haag.
    Regards
    Hedie:smile:
  3. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorcoby
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2011

Hi Sporty,

Thanks for your comment, but this is Chelsea Melbourne, Australia. Unfortunately not close to Manhattan, ha,ha. I had my job in The Hague, but I am from a little village Oude Wetering, close to the city Leiden.

Regards,

Coby.
  4. NLBorrelaar
    • CommentAuthorHeico
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012

Hi Cody and Sporty: My name is Haiko and i currently reside in Manhattan NY. It is great to meet you both on tis forum. I will be in Melbourne australia this summer and love to meet up since there is a chance that we are moving there. I am trying to meet up with new folks who can tell me more about Melboure, Australia etc. My contact address is hwesselius@gmail.com
    Thank you

About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / NLBorrels.com / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM