Nog geen lid? Doe het nu! | Naar de forums...
Not signed in (Sign In or Register for the Forums)
  • Quick Jump

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1. NLBorrelaar
    Hallo! Leuk om u te ontmoeten. (Unfortunately that's the extent of the Dutch I know, so I'll have to continue in English.)

My name is Wes Hilton, and I represent an interpreting company based out of Portland, Oregon. We are currently seeking Dutch-speaking individuals to work from home as over-the-phone interpreters.

Most interpreting requests are from hospitals or customer service hotlines. Calls are not scheduled in advance; rather, we rely on home-based interpreters to be willing and able to pick up the phone and interpret back and forth between Dutch and English on an as-needed basis. This is a good position for someone who is already at home a good deal and doesn't mind staying up late (or getting up early) to operate on European time.

To qualify for the position, you must:
    1. Be fluent in both Dutch and English.
    2. Be a resident of the United States, and able to legally work here.
    3. Have a land-line telephone.

For more information about the position and to apply, please contact me (preferably with a resume) at You can see more about our company at

Thanks for your interest in reading this. I look forward to talking with you soon!
About| Privacy | TOS | Contact | Join NLBorrels 

Copyright 1999-2013 / / All Rights reserved. / Powered by Mosso, Vanilla, Lussumo, RSS2 & ATOM